Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies -- Try This

I luv chocolate and coco product. I found this recipe on net. And am too lazy to try tat.
So somebody plzz try this give me the feedback. If its nice then i will ask my mom to make it for me....


Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies
Categories: Cookies
Yield: 112 servings
2 c Butter
2 c Sugar
2 c Brown suga
4 Eggs
2 ts Vanilla
4 c Flour
5 c Oatmeal flour*
1 ts Salt
2 ts Baking powder
2 ts Baking soda
24 oz Chocolate chips
3 c Chopped nuts
8 oz Hershey bar(grated)


Preheat oven to 375 F. Cream butter and sugars together, add flour, oatmeal powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Then add chips, chocolate and nuts. Bake on ungreased coolkie sheet, golf-ball sized dough, 2 inches apart,for 6 minutes. Makes 112 cookies OATMEAL POWDER- Premeasure 5 cups oatmeal. Put in blender or processor, and grind until powdered.

0 comments :